|CITY OF DAYTON
This is to announce that resumes are being accepted for the unclassified position of:
TITLE: DIVISION MANAGER - AIRPORT OPERATIONS
The Department of Aviation is looking for a Division Manager - Airport Operations to manage the Aviation facilities at the Dayton International Airport.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for ensuring all Department of Aviation facilities, systems, and equipment are maintained in accordance with industry standards and to exceed customer expectations for safety, aesthetics, convenience, reliability and value. The facilities involved are the terminal building and all other City of Dayton-owned buildings, roadways and grounds, and airfield pavements and grounds. The systems and equipment-related components consist of mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems, fire detection and protection, and all City of Dayton owned vehicles including heavy equipment. This position oversees the activities of the terminal maintenance, airfield maintenance, and garage maintenance and airport operations staff and includes the FAA Part 139 compliance responsibility.
The Division Manager - Airport Operations is held accountable for:
* Planning and managing all maintenance and new construction functions for all of the Department of Aviation facilities to ensure efficient operation and compliance with applicable regulations.
* Directing preparations of various FAA compliance manuals to maintain certified carrier facility status as it relates to operations issues.
* Maintaining relationships with local communities, agencies and other departments to enhance and facilitate operations.
* Preparing and overseeing the operating and capital budgets for the division.
* Overseeing emergency activities relative to weather and accidents and making appropriate decisions when warranted.
Bachelor's Degree in Airport Management, Engineering, Business or Public Administration or related field.
Five (5) years of experience in Airport Operation at the management level.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have a valid driver's license at time of appointment and maintain as a condition of employment.
SALARY RANGE: $77,979.20 - $105,456.00
Resume, cover letter specifically addressing how your experience relates to the qualifications and duties required for this position, copy of college transcripts and drivers license should be sent to:
Human Resources Department
Re: Division Manager - Airport Operations
City of Dayton
101 W. Third Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled, however first consideration will be given to resumes received by Friday, September 8, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. A complete position description may be obtained from the Human Resources Office, City Hall, 101 W. Third Street, Room 335, P.O. Box 22, Dayton, Ohio 45401-0022.
THE CITY OF DAYTON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Final permanent appointment is contingent up the applicant passing a job-related medical examination, background investigation, and providing documentary evidence of Employment Authorization and Identity required by the Immigration and Nationality Act.